Professional & Managed Voice & Data Services
Relax, You're Covered!
Click here to contact us or call us at (781) 756-5100 for more information
Types of Data Services:
GCC Data Services has constructed the very best set of data management services
designed to meet your needs. The keys to our approach are simplicity and
efficiency. With that in mind, our services are defined by two primary areas of focus:
Our Professional Services Solutions are divided into three main sections:
Project Management, CTO Services and Technical Design and Implementation. Each of
these offerings is comprised of very experienced senior level team members who seek
to fully understand our customers unique business objectives and data
requirements. Our deep level of understanding enables our teams to devise and implement,
elegant and cost-effective data solutions.
- CTO Services
- Project Management Services
- Design and Implementation Services
- Hardware Financing Services
Remote Managed Services
Leveraging a strong partner with quality Managed Services offerings built with
great people, great processes and a world-class solution is key. A solution such
as ours is the single best option for businesses seeking to control costs while
improving the quality of data services. GCC Data Services is the premier
partner of choice for providing top-tier effective data management solutions at
significantly reduced costs when compared to in-house solutions.
- Access to our 24/7 Services Operations Center
- Monitoring and Management of: Network, Server, Storage, Applications, VoIP, VM ware, Security and more
- World Class Co-Location Hosting Services
- OEM Warranty Extension Support Services
- Small and Medium Office Services
- PC Desktop/Laptop Services
Complete Data Service Solutions Designed to Support Your Business Remote Monitoring & Management
- We own the problem, taking the burden off your team so they can focus on what matters most, your business.
- Predictive / Proactive response and efficient workflow increases ROI and reduces TCO for your organization.
- Measure your operations, understand overall performance, capacity and efficiencies allowing for more impactful decisions
- Monitor, measure and report governance and regulatory compliance to include SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, PCI and FISMA.
- Establish, maintain and measure performance and availability service levels to your customers, vendors and users.
- We reduce your costs. You get the support you need when you need it with high efficiency and no overhead.
- We are your trusted advisor helping you effectively navigate the complexity of technology and provide you with sound business advice.
- We provide a broad set of skills to manage your resources, PCs, servers, network, applications and services.
Key Solution Features:
- 247 Support and Management
- Guaranteed flexible service levels designed to meet your business needs
- Quarterly account reviews
- Integrated Ticketing System
- Flexible Onsite Support Solutions Available
Complete Managed AntiVirus Protection For Businesses
- Industry Leading AntiVirus Protection for your entire business
- No additional infrastructure not a single piece of additional hardware
- Access your protection status from a web browser
- Have regular protection activities reported to you automatically or on demand
- Relieve your IT staff from managing the basics of antivirus protection drive efficiencies
Complete System and Data Protection For Business
- Complete server recovery- bare metal restore to independent hardware
- Reduced downtimes from equipment failures, viruses, security breaches,
- human error
- Automated processes- 10x faster restore vs. tape backup
- On-site and off-site storage with flexible recovery
- Compression and de-duplication reduces storage and bandwidth utilization
- Share, update and work from backup images
- Data corruption detection of SQL and Exchange
- Hot-backups of SQL and Exchange Servers
- Sector level backups, enabling fast and efficient incremental backups
- Images taken as often as every 5 minutes with minimal system impact
- Instantly mount backup images as a network share for easy recovery
GCC Data Services is empowered with the team and knowledge to assist our
customers in creating truly top-tier data solutions. We understand where technology is
going and how it affects the market day-to-day. In order for a business to stay
ahead of the competition, they must embrace the technological curve the first
step is choosing the right Data Service Provider.
We are eager to discuss and understand your business goals and to devise the
most appropriate, cost effective and truly valuable data plan. With that advantage
of perspective our customers can bring our technological expertise to bear on
their goals and achieve more.
Here are a few solutions that we can offer:
- Fully-Enabled Remote Support
- Strategic data Planning and Implementation
- Cost Reduction Strategies and Implementation
- New Equipment Financing Plans
- Server and Storage Virtualization
- Extended Life Support for Legacy Core Solutions
Managed VoIP Services
What We Cover:
- All software releases and updates for the term of the plan
- Unlimited program changes and fine tuning of system during the first 60 days of service, and up to 12 remote programming changes per year
- Liaison with carrier in the event of a failure of service or a dispute of a problems origination
- Resolution of wiring and cabling problems installed by GCC
- Initial classroom-style training of all personnel and personal training of key answering position(s), and up to 4 hours of additional training per year
- Non-emergency repair or replacement of defective equipment for term of the agreement during normal business hours
- Replacement of defective base cords and handset cords
- Switches, infrastructure materials and non-system branded products provided by GCC have a one year warranty
- 24-hour ShoreTel factory advanced replacement for major components
- Emergency service for major system failures 24/7/365
- Set up of 2 sample visual voicemail seats with training of system administrator for deployment of balance of seats
- Travel charges, carrier or liaison work
- Predefined hours per month or year for system adds, moves and changes
- Semi-Annual Database back-up and inspection of batteries UPS systems
- Annual inspection of ShoreTel server including updates and patches
- Phone Bill analysis as customer requires
Managed VoIP Services Does NOT Cover:
- Service on equipment not provided by General Communications (even if the
- product contains GCC provided hardware or software)
- Problems caused by lightning, power surges or physical abuse
- Additional equipment, moves or changes
- Applicable taxes
Bill Per Call
Service when you need it. Whether you require help desk support or a technician
to come to your site, General Communications is a ready, willing and able
Partner. We offer customers who are on any of our maintenance plans to take advantage
of our lowest-cost hourly bill per call pricing.
REMOTE BLOCKS OF TIME HOURLY MAINTENANCE
Remote blocks of labor can be purchased in advance at a discounted rate.
For more information on any of our services, please do not hesitate to call us
at (781) 756-5100.