Business Call Center Solutions, Call Record & Call Accounting
To reduce customer acquisition costs and increase revenue, businesses need the
infrastructure and applications to develop long lasting relationships with their
customers. This requires a customized and scalable approach that is capable of
integrating a host of systems.
Call Centers, or Contact Centers, provide the tools and information to analyze
a companys performance and measure the results. Common features include advanced
routing, callbacks, real-time management and historical measurement tools.
Call Centers provide advanced multimedia call center solutions for customers.
Advanced routing and multiple service options allow customization of the caller
experience and provide the tools to correctly deliver calls to the proper agents.
Benefits of a Call Center:
Enhance Customer Service
Customized routing plans and distributed agents provide superior service by
routing each caller through the initial greeting and status announcements while
they are in queue. Calls are then delivered to the appropriate agent to address
their needs. Administrators can easily configure call routing to serve customers
based on agent skills, caller identity, wait time, priority or service level.
Beyond the phone, agents can interact with customers via Web chat and e-mail. An
advanced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) scripting tool enables a self-service
option, empowering customers to immediately handle their needs.
Increase Efficiency, Reduce Costs
Call Center solutions include features and capabilities designed to help reduce
costs. For instance, agent screen pops show detailed customer information that
helps to reduce interaction time. Agents can also optionally see the presence
status of experts, and initiate voice, video and IM sessions to help resolve
issues on the first call. Customizable real-time and historical information about
callers, trunks, groups and agent utilization allows supervisors to optimize their
resources. Plus, advanced call routing based on service levels, skills and
priority helps ensure calls go to the right agents, reducing the service time per
Highly Available Virtual Call Center
Some call center solutions enable the quick and easy creation of a virtual
contact center, connecting geographically dispersed agents into a single, seamless
organization. In the event of an unforeseen emergency, built-in disaster recovery
capabilities, such as the sophisticated hot standby server redundancy feature,
protects the call center from wide area network (WAN) and system failures.
Basic Call Center Features:
- Voice Call Routing: Allows the routing of incoming voice calls to agents.
- Simple Management: Provides desktop real-time tools, as well as historical views for better call center operation.
- Longest Wait Routing: Callers are automatically delivered based on how long they have been waiting.
- Basic Announcements: Each caller can be queued and presented with multiple levels of menus, with options to continue holding or to exit to another destination.
- Scheduling: Ability to schedule the direction of calls to one group during working hours and to a different destination during non-working hours.
- Basic Integrated Reports: Provides a basic view of call center performance.
Advanced Call Center Features:
- Multimedia Routing: Expands the services options from just voice to also supporting customer that want to communicate via e-mail or Web-based chat.
- Specialized Services: Provides the needed tools to treat each caller appropriately, as well as make sure agents handle the calls they are most capably of handling.
- Advanced Call Routing: Delivers the appropriate call routing to customers as needed, including dialed number identification service, menu selection, automatic number identification, customer, time of day, calendar service level, priority and skills-based routing.
- Geographic Redundancy: The hot-standby feature for a disaster recovery site protects the call center from any major failure.
- Real Time Management: A comprehensive view of current activity and tools for correcting identified problems.
- Advanced Reporting: Customizable templates and scheduling of relevant key performance indicators.
- In Queue Announcements: Up to 20 in queue announcements with support for caller interactions while in queue to redirect their call to other destinations.
- Multiple Music Sources: Customizable music-on-hold sources based on the type of service they are calling from/to.
- Overflow and Interflow: Automatically apply additional resources to calls waiting too long or divert callers to alternative service options.
- Outbound Dialing: Caller requested scheduled call backs and abandoned call backs.
- Presentation of Customer Information: Presentation of caller information (number) and collected information from the customer (such as account number, order number).
- Unified Desktop: Includes a single unified desktop client for agents which provides telephony, call center, presence, video and instant messaging features.
- IVR Script Engine: Provides a flexible solution to service callers according their specific needs or importance to the company or to introduce basic self-service options that help reduce some agent resource requirements. The completely graphical scripting interface enables customer to easily create powerful routing rules to improve customer experience.
- Outbound Dialing: Powerful Outbound capabilities in the system support preview and progressive dialing campaigns in addition to caller requested call backs and abandoned call backs.
- CRM Integration: Allows the enterprise to integrate call-routing decisions based on information in their customer database or to automate agent tasks with instant screen pops.
GCC Also Provides the Following Related Consulting Services:
- Analyze cost and service level options
- CRM Integration (i.e. Saleslogix, Siebel, SAP, Oracle)
- Define current and future vision of customer contacts
- Recommend the telecommunications and network infrastructure
- Estimate trunking requirements
- Coordinate technology vendor selection & implementation